Saturday, November 24, 2012

Sending Christmas Wishes


This card was so fun to make and a little different than what I usually do - but I love it!

I began with the Take a Ticket Wheel and stamped it in Versamark on Crumb Cake card stock. It was then embossed with Clear Stampin' Emboss Powder.

I wanted the feel of the ticket, without the word ticket in the center, so chose to cover it up with other images - using Joyous Celebration and Make a Mitten stamp sets. I have some great masculine holiday cards coming later this week that use the Joyous Celebration stamp set. Stay tuned for that!


A snowflake from Snowflake Soiree was stamped onto Vellum using Versamark ink and White Stampin' Emboss Powder and then punched out using the Boho Blossoms punch.
I "ticketed" the corners of the card using the 1" Circle Punch, just taking off the corner.
I just like the festive feel of this card and think I'll make some more! How about you?


Take a Ticket Wheel 126941



Ticket Duo Builder Punch 126883


Joyous Celebration
128066w
128069c

Make a Mitten
127940w
127943c

Shop online here!

2 comments:

Ruthie Graen said...

Your work is gorgeous!

Aileen said...

Creative use of the ticket wheel. Love it's conversion to Christmas. x