Don't you love little love notes?
I has so much fun making an assortment of them last night. They are perfect for adding to a gift or just leaving an unexpected wish for someone.
I used Joyous Celebration for most of the cards - I love the mistletoe! By itself or stamped in a ring to create a wreath, it's delicate and adds a sweet touch.
Here's how I made this card:
- Real Red card stock - 3" x 6", folded in half
- Whisper White - (2) 2-7//8" square
- Window Sheet - 2" square
- Create opening using the 1-3/8" Circle Punch
- Using Lucky Limeade and Gumball Green ink and the mistletoe stamp, stamp in a circle around the opening.
- Emboss stamped Whisper White using the Fancy Fan Folder,
- Adhere Window Sheet on the back of the stamped Whisper White.
- Adhere Whisper White to card front using Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Using a Red Sharpie marker, color pearls. Adhere to card front.
Shop online now!