Monday, November 19, 2012

Watercolor Winter Love Notes



I've used this Watercolor Winter stamp set often but have neglected the pine cones a bit... poinsettias also - but we'll get to them here soon.

So today I have a simple little love note with coordinating envelope. 

It's created using Very Vanilla and Tangerine Tango card stock.  The evergreen boughs are stamped in Always Artichoke with an Early Espresso stem.  Pine cones - Early Espresso, Crumb Cake and Tangerine Tango.

Now I know pine cones don't come in Tangerine Tango - but in my workshop they do! I just wanted to add a bit of zip to a fall day!


Now.... I hope you have your shopping/wish list ready because here it is! The biggest Stampin' Up! sale ever!



Don't miss the fantastic sale that starts today at Stampin' Up! Select products are 20 - 50% off! Check it out here!



Watercolor Winter
129724w
129727c




1 comment:

Ruthie Graen said...

I caught up on your site tonight Penny! So many beautiful cards and projects you are making Penny! I love listening (reading) to you talk about your family! Thanks for making me smile!