Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Boxed Love Notes

 
I love the Kraft Boxes from Stampin' Up!  They are so easy to dress up.... stamp 'em, emboss 'em, top with a flower,
or dress them up with ribbon and washi tape.
Super simple, super cute!
 
What a perfect way to use up bits and pieces of ribbon. You know that drawer of DSP scraps that you have.... use them in place of the washi tape (which you can order on Friday!) Perfect!
 
 
And what to fill it with?
Pretty much anything! I thought a set of love notes would be sweet. The perfect hostess gift!
 
The sentiments which I love, love come from a brand new set called Really Good Greetings and is pretty much one of my favorite stamps for sayings. Oh, there are some other very cool ones, too, just you wait and see!
 
Don't forget to shop on May 31st.... from the brand new catalog! Orders can be place beginning at noon MST.
I'd love it if you'd shop here!

1 comment:

Jeannie said...

Beautiful Penney! Love the idea of a hostess gift. Would make a lovely door prize for my open house as well!!