Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Happy Anniversary!


 
 
So, the carpenter's house is always in need of repair....
the bricklayer's house still needs a sidewalk
and
the stamper's family always comes in last it seems!
 
I'm late, I'm late - for a very important date!
Our oldest daughter, Holly, and her husband, Rod, are celebrating their 15th anniversary today.

 
So, although the card won't arrive in time, (it's in the mail!)  they can always peek at the post, right?


Here's their sweet family!  Some of the cutest grandkids in the universe. Love, love them!
 
Check them out a bit more at outofthewoodswellness.blogspot.com
 
 
The background was heat embossed using Sponge Daubers, Versamark ink and Clear Embossing Powder.
A sweet little bag full of sequins, a punched out heart and some stitching.


 Subtle with a tad of shine .... ooh, sounds just like you, Holly!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful card!! I will be making this one for sure. And I loved yesterday's card, too; I am so excited for the new In Colors -- my box arrives tomorrow!

Liz Vickerman said...

this is darling, really. saw it on pinterest and had to stop to comment!
Your work is always a pleasure to view and an inspiration!

bckctrygrl said...

Penny, I LOVE your posts and your cards!!!! I hope I get to meet you at convention this year. (Sheesh, I kind of sound like a groupie!!!)