Thursday, May 9, 2013

Sneak Peek of Mocha Monday

 
Dressed up in black.... for Dad's and Grads!
 
This month we're focusing on Dad's (for June) and grads. So, I've come up with three projects for this month's Mocha Monday.
Two cards that are easy but have some fun going on and a great little box that holds a gift card and candy.
 
Ladies, you do not want to miss this Mocha Monday and here's why.
 
First - you'll be ready for Father's Day!
(a month early, how cool is that?)
 
Secondly,
 
As soon as you put the final touches on your projects you will be handed the brand new 2013-2014 Stampin' Up! catalog!
It's gorgeous and packed full of the best products ever.
 
So, if your coffee is still hot, you can move it, yourself and your new catty to a comfy chair and spend another hour browsing, dreaming and starting your wish list. You'll need to wait until May 31st to order, but that gives you lots of time to come up with a huge list.
 
I'm doing something a bit different with this class also.
The cards will have black backgrounds as shown, but you can reserve a color other than Lucky Limeade to match your grads school colors. Just let me know your preferred color ahead of time so I can have your kit pre-cut, with coordinating Designer Series Paper.
 
Note: Tutorial and kits will be available for sale on Monday 
          May 13th here on my blog for those who cannot attend.
 
Class details:
 
Where: Lucky Perks Coffeehouse
                                   Ustick & Eagle Rd
                                   Meridian ID
                      When:  Monday, May 13th
                                   9:30 am - 11:00 am   and
                                   6:30 pm - 8:00 pm


                    
Cost: $5.00 includes a pre-cut kit and catty!
Reservations are required
 
And tomorrow.... the winner from my Seriously post!
and very hopefully a sneak peek of this months Online Only Class which mails out on the 15th. 
 
It's been an "I could write a book" kind of week, so thanks for your patience. Now, if I were paid a dollar for every time I've been told I could write a book... well, I'd be retired in Jamaica. But no book, no retiree!
 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh how I wish I could attend Mocha Monday :( AND I can not wait for your Online Class post! How exciting!