Sunday, May 19, 2013

Having Fun With My Paper Pumpkin


Okay, I am thrilled with this month's My Paper Pumpkin Kit!
I love the colors, the papers, the album and the ka-bling they included.
 
I started this chipboard album this evening.... without pics. We have a new grandson being born May 22nd and so I'm waiting for his arrival. Hope to post pictures on Thursday for y'all.
 
What is My Paper Pumpkin? It's a monthly subscription, offered through Stampin' Up!, that lands on your doorstep once a month. It's a little creative get-away! A complete kit with everything you need to make some quick, creative projects.

 
Each month it's a surprise! But it's a fun one and there are a few things that you can count on:
                      1) Unique Designer Series Paper
                      2) Exclusive stamps
                      3) Bling including chipboard tags, etc
                      4) A free tutorial from me!
 
So this month, all of us My Paper Pumpkin'ers received a kit with all of the ingredients to create a great little chipboard photo album, full of fun pages, chipboard elements, tags, rings, clips and buttons. With lots of left overs!
 
I took some of the extra supplies from the kit and created five other projects.... and that tutorial is my thank you to each subscriber!
 
I've given you a bit of a sneak peek at two of the projects - a card and a great little camera love note! The others are, well, top secret, because they're exclusive for the gals and guys who subscribe through me. This month as a special thank you I'm sending out a little package of the extra things I chose to use from my own stash....
you may just want to join in on the fun!
 
Begin your My Paper Pumpkin Journey here!
This link will assure that I am notified of your subscription and that you will receive your free tutorial and goodies. 
 

No comments: