Friday, May 31, 2013

Postage Collection

                                        
 
It's the day! !
The day that you are able to finally order your brand new Stampin' Up! products.... ordering begins at noon!
And it's brimming with beautiful new products
View the new catalog here!
Order online here!
 
 
And a special sale.... great greetings set on sale now.
View the flyer here!
 
 
 
Here's a card I made using one of the new hostess sets, Postage Collection. Golden bees (please tell me they are bees and not flies!) embossed on a honeycomb background.

Postage Collection is a very sweet set that has
numerous sentiments and images, each of them great!
 
Don't forget that each $150 order receives your choice of $25 of free merchandise.... wow! That's how I snagged this wonderful hostess set.
 
Need a catalog? I'll be happy to mail you one when an online order is placed with me. Just drop me a quick email at stampsnsmiles@gmail.com letting me know you still need one.

I had a great time using:

Honeycomb Folder 19378

Oh, Hello! stamp set 130733/131931
Itty Bitty Banners 129267
Postage Collection 129240/129237

 

2 comments:

Lily said...

So beautiful ! How do you use the embossing folder only in the middle of the paper?
Thanks

Unknown said...

Lily,
I'll have to do a post about that... look for it soon!