All righty.... here's a card that's totally out of the ordinary for me!
No Whisper White card stock? I'm not sure what happened and I almost went into withdrawal creating this! But, it was short-lived as the clock was ticking, so I just kept a-going.
I really do love Primrose Petals and Pumpkin Pie together.
I also think it would make the perfect wedding colors, with lots of Whisper White and touches of burlap. But no weddings in our family soon, so here are the colors in a card.
Here's how I created it:
- Fold Pumpkin Pie card stock, 4-1/4" x 11" in half and crease with Bone Folder.
- Die cut the 3-1/4" wide heart from the Heart Collection Framelits from a piece of computer paper. It helps to have the computer paper at least the size of your card front so you don't get unwanted ink marks.
- Sprinkle inked area liberally with White Stampin' Emboss Powder,
- Stamp sentiment onto Primrose Petals card stock with Versamark ink. Sprinkle liberally with White Stampin' Emboss Powder.
- Heat set both pieces using Heat Tool.
- Adhere to card front using Glue Dots. Adhere Pearls in place. You're done!
Note: "I Miss You Already" comes from a great new stamp set called Really Good Greetings which will be available for ordering May 31st. It's found in the brand new Stampin' Up! Catalog along with "Gee, thanks"found here.
Now I'm headed out to the front porch to watch the last of the sunset while I listen to Pandora, then a bit of yoga and off to bed. Thanks for checking in on my blog today!