Friday, May 3, 2013

One of a Kind Quatrefancy

 
Are you up for another sneak peek?
 
Quatrefancy Designer Series Paper with it's own
coordinating punch - perfect, perfect!

Oh, there's lots more with this delightful line.... but anticipation is half the fun, right? So, I'm going to make you wait.



What could be easier than a simple bit of stamping (one of the sentiments from an amazing Hostess set) along with four punches? One punched from the background card stock and then three popped up with Stampin' Dimensionals. Seriously... a ten minute card and it's not even Tuesday!
 
The new 2013-14 Stampin' Up! catalog is brimming with amazing new product - don't have a demonstrator yet?
I'd love to send you one.... they're ready to go now.
Just email me at stampsnsmiles@gmail.com with your particulars and a beautiful catalog full of creative inspiration will be in your hands in no time at all.
 
Lots of fun projects coming soon.... follow my blog, or follow me on FB or.... I'm always on Pinterest!

1 comment: